Basicly Chic.......

27.6.14


 

Whilst browsing through Pinterest fighting my boredom I came across these two collections of clothing/accessories. I think it's so secret that I'm a lover of everything basic & simple & none girly. I don't know who created these collection (trust I'd give credit where credit is due!) but they obviously have the key to my monochrome heart. There is something completely effortless about each outfit but yet they are just the bare bones to everyone's wardrobe. I know I have these basic clothing items in mine & I feel some what refreshed when I find inspiration to look at them in a new light. You don't have to buy all the basics from All Saints (£55 for a basic white tee....are you fucking insane?! I'm off to Brandy Melvin!) to look amazing you can do so on a budget & splurge on the extra special bits like handbags, shoes, watches, jewellery etc (or makeup in my case, there's no better accessories to life like Ardell Demi Wispies!). I think I'll be looking to Pinterest for inspiration more often & hopefully reawaken all the long forgotten items tucked at the back of my wardrobe!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top