Spring has sprung....

3.4.15


For those wondering this photo was taken in St Fagans

Yes Spring is finally here, I feel like I can shake off all the cobwebs & throw back the curtains. This Easter is our last Easter as an twosome which I find incredible, I can't believe that in 5 weeks time we get to meet little Alffie, the one that has been kicking me none stop & having all sorts of what feels like parties in my belly. I feel like I'm as prepared for Motherhood as I possibly could be & I have no doubt in my mind that Martyn will be nothing less than an amazing Father. I do feel sad that my Dad isn't here to meet his Grandson & play with him & be silly with him like he used to with me, but even if he isn't here he still will be part of his life, not only in his middle name but I will make sure to share all our wonderful adventures & stories with Alffie. I feel like I have heaps still to do, but Martyn has the decorating under control & we have the bulk of things needed as well as a whole wardrobe filled with clothes (Alffie has more clothes than me!!) so it's just a matter of waiting I guess. Just waiting. I'll be sure to show you around his beautiful nursery as soon as Marty finished painting it & I finish faffing around in there (faffing is obviously what I do best). 
I hope you all have a fantastic Easter filled with lots of family merriment & fantastic food. 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top